Saturday, December 19, 2009

Photo Hunters: FAST

Today's theme is FAST.

My brother Busby is fast, but I am SUPER fast.

Here I am playing with a toy and I am so fast
the camera lense cannot catch me! My claws are just a flash. I am so fast!

When you are very FAST (like me) sometimes you need to stop and catch your breath.
This toy is pretty fast, but not as fast as me!

Speaking of fast, the weekend sure seems to go by fast.

Hope you all have a great one!




Are you doing photo hunt today? Even it you aren't link your blog below and maybe you will have some new visitors today!

14 comments:

  1. You ARE fast! Humans will try, yet always fail as they to capture the speed that is the House Panther!

    :)

    Noir

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are are fast! That toy just doesn't have a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fast, you are almost invisible in that first picture!
    ~ The Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you're fast! My subjects only look fast because I am too jiggly with the camera. :-p I'm getting better tho.

    My Fast post is up! I hope you have time for a fast visit! Have a great weekend.

    Mrs. Mecomber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, you ARE fast! I'm tired just watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you won ...

    ** still trying to find a home for Beau Beau & Noni Noni. please stop by my blog & post about them on yours **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, look how long your claws look all stretched out like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are so fast I can hardly see you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loves those speed shots! That was definitely fast!
    Purrs
    SaraKatt

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very fast! MOL @ Skeezix!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are one fast cat. Cute too, but you probably know that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pawsome Raymond!!!!!!!!! You are super fast alright!!!!!!! That should keep you in shape too,heehee
    Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Raymond.... you are a SuperCat!!!
    I think we'll call you Flash Cat. Just make sure that an orange spandex suit with a lightning bolt detail is not part of this whole fast thing.

    mew!
    Katie
    (Glogirly's cat)

    ReplyDelete

Give us a meow, or a purr or a headbutt. No hisses please!