Hi friends! Happy Friday! It's time for the Annual PurrFurMance Review. A big thanks to the girls at Zoolatry for facilitating this annual blogosphere event. Now, let's get down to business, shall we?
1) Quantity of Output: We gave Mom a low rating. She and our non-blog Mom took off for a week last August to go to New York City and closed our blog down that whole week. There was also a "break" around Christmas time this past year. Come on Mom! Cat blogs shouldn't take breaks! We don't care that you got a new job and are out of the house most of the day. No more breaks!
2) Quality of Output: Hmmm, another low rating. Some of the photos Mom used last year were taken with her CELL PHONE! There were also numerous photos of us sticking out our tongues or in other unflattering poses. Plus we happen to KNOW Mom looks forward to "Wordless Wednesday" so that she doesn't have to type any words. Duhr. She really needs improvement in this area.
3) Client Participation: Mom gets two paws up here. Our email address is posted on our blog, plus she simplified our comments so that they don't require the dreaded "word verification" anymore. We withheld the highest grade here because "our" email address doesn't use OUR names.
4) Participation: Two paws up here. Mom is pretty good about entering us in contests, and letting us play with other members of the blogosphere. However, when WE do a CSN gift code giveaway on OUR blog, she never let's us enter our own contest. What's that about? We have noticed that since Mom started working, we are getting less time to visit other blogs. We're pressuring her to improve in that area!
5) Client Satisfaction: We left this one marked as "incomplete" because we think that our readers should be the judges of whether or not they are contented with what they see and read on our bloggie. So let us know, friends!
Overall: There are OBVIOUS areas where Mom needs improvement. Perhaps she should start by using the camera more and the iPhone camera less? More flattering photos of us would be nice, fewer of those shots of us asleep. We think she should take less "breaks" from blogging too. We should be blogging every single day, maybe even TWICE a day! All in all, we give Mom a Two Paws Minus grade, and hope she does better this year!
Have a good Friday friends. We are eager to read your reviews too!
xoxo, Raymond and Busby